All new 2017-18 MRC LID students Regardless of their primary institution) should attend registration and induction sessions at both partnership institutions, including the transferable skills sessions at SGUL.
Week beginning 25 September 2017 (at LSHTM):
– 2017-18 LSHTM registration
– MRC LID Induction (Thursday 28 September 2017 16.00 – 17.00, in the Rose Room, Keppel Street), followed by an MRC Cohort social event. Supervisors are encouraged to attend, if possible.
Week beginning 2 October 2017 (at SGUL):
– 2017-18 GSSP Block 1 Timetable (SGUL Induction week)
– 2017-18 CPF Timetable (SGUL Transferable Skills Programme)
– SGUL Map & Registration Details
Further information will be sent from the SGUL Graduate Office