All new MRC LID students should attend registration and induction sessions at both partnership institutions (regardless of their primary institution). All students must also attend approporiate transferable skills training – this is likely to be at the student’s primary institution, but can be at either of the partnership institutions.
Week beginning 26 September 2022 (at LSHTM):
– LSHTM registration
– 2022-23 MRC LID Cohort Induction will be on Monday 26 September 2022, 16.00-17.00. New students and their supervisors have been sent invitations to attend via Zoom.
All students are expected to attend. (We’d love to see supervisors too, if they are able to attend.)
– The Doctoral Transferable Skills Programme (D-TSP) at LSHTM will be shared with Research Degree students as part of Induction week.
Further information about registration and D-TSP will be sent by the Registry and Faculty Research Degree Managers.
Week beginning 3 October 2022 (at SGUL):
– 2022-23 Registration will be over the week beginning 3 October 2022.
– 2022-23 Transferable skills training will take place during SGUL Induction week (3-7 October 2022)
Details will be sent to you by email by the SGUL Graduate Office. For further information please contact Derilyn directly.
– SGUL Map & Registration Details
– 2022 SGUL CPF Timetable
– 2022-23 SGUL GSSP Block 1 Timetable
Useful information for the new cohort:
- 2022-23 MRC LID Induction (slides)
- 2022-23 MRC LID Induction – Funding (recording)
- 2022-23 MRC LID Induction – Funding (slides)
- 2022-23 MRC LID Induction – Funding (summary)
- MRC LID DTP2 Studentship Handbook (Sept 2022)
- MRC LID DTP2 Studentship Terms & Conditions (Sept 2022)
- UKRI Training Grant Terms & Conditions, and guidance