All new 2020-21 MRC LID students should attend registration and induction sessions at both partnership institutions (regardless of their primary institution). All students must also attend approporiate transferable skills training – this is likely to be at the student’s primary institution, but can be at either of the partnership institutions.
Week beginning 21 September 2020 (at LSHTM):
– LSHTM registration
– 2020-21 MRC LID Induction & Annual Cohort Update will be on Monday 28 September 2020 from 4.00 pm – 5.00 pm. New students and their supervisors will be sent invitations to attend via Zoom.
All students and their supervisors are expected to attend.
– 2020-21 Doctoral Transferable Skills Programme (D-TSP) at LSHTM will be shared with Research Degree students as part of Induction week.
Further information about registration and D-TSP has been sent by the Registry and Faculty Research Degree Managers.
Week beginning 30 September 2019 (at SGUL):
– 2020-21 Registration will be over the week beginning 5 October 2020.
– 2020-21 Transferable skills training will take place during SGUL Induction week – week beginning 5 October 2020)
Details will be sent to you by email by the SGUL Graduate Office. For further information please contact Derilyn and Emma directly.
– SGUL Map & Registration Details