All new 2019-20 MRC LID students should attend registration and induction sessions at both partnership institutions (regardless of their primary institution). All students must also attend approporiate transferable skills training – this is likely to be at the student’s primary institution, but can be at either of the partnership institutions.
Week beginning 23 September 2019 (at LSHTM):
– 2019-20 LSHTM registration
–2019-20 MRC LID Induction & Annual Cohort Update will be on Thursday 26 September 2019 between 12.30 and 2.00 pm in The Manson Lecture Theatre (LSHTM, next to Registry).
All students and their supervisors are expected to attend.
– 2019-20 Doctoral Transferable Skills Programme (D-TSP) at LSHTM will be shared with Research Degree students as part of Induction week.
Further information about registration and D-TSP has been sent by the Registry and Faculty Research Degree Managers.
Week beginning 30 September 2019 (at SGUL):
– 2019-20 Registration will be over the week beginning 30 September 2019.
– 2019-20 GSSP Block 1 Timetable (SGUL Induction week – week beginning 7 October 2019)
– 2019-20 CPF Timetable (SGUL Transferable Skills Programme)
– SGUL Map & Registration Details
Further information is available from the SGUL Graduate Office.