Within the first few months of initial registration, and on an annual basis thereafter, MRC LID students should meet with their supervisors and their allocated MRC LID Board mentor to discuss and update their MRC LID Training Plan and Record, and to formally agree the details of this.
1. MRC LID TRAINING
* 9 May 2019 – MRC Cohort Training
* 27-28 Nov 2018 – MRC Cohort Training
(including session on MRC LID money & other admin)
* 15 & 22 Jun 2018 – Mental Health First Aid (with Chloe Chambraud & Jake Kemp)
* 9 May 2018 – MRC Cohort Training
* 16 Apr 2018 – Resilience (with Robertson Cooper)
* 29 Nov 2017 – MRC Cohort Training
2. GENERAL & TRANFERABLE SKILLS TRAINING
All MRC LID students can attend training sessions at both partnership institutions, including taught modules and transferable skills sessions. MRC LID expects students to take advantage of these opportunities to develop their skills.