How to Apply
MRC London Intercollegiate DTP is commited to equality, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome applications from everyone. We particularly welcome applications from BAME applicants and applicants with disabilities, as these groups are currently under-represented in the DTP.
– read our Application Guidance and FAQs (for further information including eligibility criteria, studentship routes, the value of a studentship, and
– select a project from the relevant Projects list, and
– contact your potential project supervisor for an informal chat, and
– prepare mandatory documents for your application, and
– submit an application through the Online Scholarship Application, uploading a completed Supplementary Questions Form along with other required documents
by the application deadline.
Applicants should also complete an Equal Opportunities Form. This must be submitted separately, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by the application deadline.