How to Apply
MRC London Intercollegiate DTP is now accepting studentship applications for 2018-19 entry. See our FAQs for further information (including eligibility criteria, studentship routes, the value of a studentship).
MRC LID is commited to equality, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome applications from everyone. We particularly welcome applications from BAME applicants and applicants with disabilities, as these groups are currently under-represented in the DTP.
– read our Application Guidance, and
– select a project from the 2018-19 Projects list, and
– contact your potential project supervisor for an informal chat, and
– prepare mandatory documents for your application, and
– submit an application through the Online Scholarship Application, uploading a completed 2018-19 Supplementary Questions Form along with other required documents
by the application deadline.
If you encounter any technical difficulties whilst using the online application system please contact by email, providing them with your full name; the scholarship that you are applying for; and the issue that you have encountered. Please attach a screen shot of the difficulty.
Applicants should also complete an Equal Opportunities Form. This must be submitted separately, by email (email@example.com), by the application deadline.