How to Apply
Information about our 2021-22 MRC LID Studentships (including research degree project options and full application guidance) will be available from mid- to late November 2020. Please check back then.
MRC London Intercollegiate DTP is committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome applications from everyone. We particularly welcome applications from BAME applicants and applicants with disabilities, as these groups are currently under-represented in the DTP.
– read our Application Guidance and FAQs (for further information including eligibility criteria, studentship routes, the value of a studentship), and
– select a project from the 2021-22 Projects list (to be published in Nov 2020), and
– contact your potential project supervisor for an informal chat, and
– prepare mandatory documents for your application, and
– submit an application through the Online Scholarship Application, uploading a completed 2021-22 MRC LID Supplementary Questions along with other required documents
by the deadline.
The deadline for receipt of complete applications for 2021-22 is 23:59 (GMT) on deadline to be confirmed in November 2020.
Applicants should also complete an MRC LID Equal Opportunities Form. This must be submitted separately, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by the application deadline. Please note that Step 2 is an essential part of the application, and must be submitted for applications to be considered.